Do you want to know exactly how to improve any marketing campaign?
Do you want to know how to have results from marketing in almost anything you do?
WE ARE GIVING YOU THE ANSWER 🙂
What is split testing?
Split testing means that you are always trying different things to see what gets the best response.
How do you set up split test?
You do not need fancy software 🙂
You simply need to break down how you do your marketing, one small item at a time.
For example: Start with your opening sentence when you call leads.
Try using a few different introductions such as:
- Good afternoon, this is ____ calling about your interest in making money from home, how are you today? Do you have a moment to talk?
- Hello, this is a courtesy call for (Lead Name), my name is ____ calling about your interest in making money from home,. I am calling to make sure you received the information you requested.
- Good afternoon, this is ___ calling from ___(my location)___. I am calling because you answered one of my websites about starting a home business…
Use each one on at least 10 times or more.
Make a note of which one had a positive response, where the person wanted to talk to you more, and notes of when people became distant and tried to end the call.
You will notice when you say certain phrases they light up with excitement, and with other phrases, they pull away and start to become negative. TAKE NOTES!
Next, you may want to try testing 3 different videos explaining your business.
Again, watch how people respond to each video and always take notes.
Take Detailed Notes
Over time, and it does take time, you will see patterns.
- You will learn that your leads generally like it when you say certain words, and get turned off by others.
- You will find you get more interest from some videos and no responses from others.
The more you do this, the more your marketing becomes predictable and successful!
You can eventually get to a place where you know your entire marketing process, and you know that it gets positive results!
You will also know which words and videos do not work, and need to be removed from your process.
Always be taking notes on how people respond to your words, videos, emails, texts, and so much more.
Even if you have a problem with a part of your enrollment process that you can’t solve… you now know WHAT you need to solve.
For example, let’s assume no one is responding positively to your video. You can contact your upline for help and ask what video they are using to get results. You can test even more videos. You can ask your leads directly “be honest with me, what didn’t you like about the video?” and use that information to help you find a different video or create your own video or webinar.
Repeat, Repeat Repeat
Always be split testing.
Always listen closely to your prospect’s response to your words or marketing materials.
Always be taking notes on responses from every single small piece of your advertising.
You can review your notes every day, week, or month.
The more you remove what is not working, and do more of what is working, the more your business will succeed!
This post is PURE GOLD.
We hope you will bookmark, save it, and use it over and over again.